Last Edited: 19/11/2019
1. When referring to 'sites', 'website' or 'websites'... we are referring to one or all of the following websites countyfetes.co.uk, summerfetes.co.uk, villagefetes.co.uk, cateringads.co.uk, wholesalerads.co.uk, flexyourplastic.co.uk and livingwithnature.co.uk
2. When referring to 'Villagefetes'... we are referring to the business that owns the websites above (1).
This website provides the viewer with completely free access to all the content and to advertisers websites. In exchange for providing visitors with free access to material on this website, you agree that Villagefetes will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website or from your access to websites of advertisers or other material on the internet obtained via website links from this website. The using of this website, placing of an order or inquiry either by telephone, email, post or via any form shall amount to your full and unconditional acceptance of our published terms of our disclaimer as stated.
Content Warranty Disclaimer
This website provides you with a wide range of services and access to industry related content put together from many different sources within our industry sector and our advertisers, which we hope you will enjoy using. However there are things that we don't promise about our website or services and it is therefore provided to you on an “as-is” basis except where expressly set out in our terms and conditions of use. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties express or implied, including the implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
We particularly do not make any promises regarding the points below...
1. The content either provided by this website specifically, Villagefetes, an advertiser or any other third party or agent.
2. The completeness, quality, accuracy, reliability or availability of content (as in clause 1).
3. The services (paid and non-paid) provided by this website specifically or Villagefetes.
4. The functionality, effectiveness, reliability or availability of services (as in clause 3).
5. The content or services will always be free from viruses or other harmful components.
Although we carefully check the accuracy of all the content throughout the website when published, you should be aware that the information contained within this website may occasionally be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date and is intended for general information purposes only. It is therefore provided without any warranty or any other warranty, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to suitability or fitness for a particular purpose and all such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded. Any reliance you place on said information provided by this website is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Villagefetes will not in any event or situation be liable for (without limitation) any direct, indirect or consequential loss, claim, damage, or other expense including but not limited to financial, lost profits, legal fees, personal injury, illness or fatalities whatsoever arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website, or from access to websites of advertisers or other material on the internet obtained via links from this website by any user, individual, third party, organisation or company.
Consequential Disclaimer (Countyfetes)
Villagefetes consequential disclaimer (as above) will expressly apply to the following points that are a consequence and result from your use of this website and website services including (but not limited to) any direct, indirect or consequential loss, claim, damage, or other expense arising out of or related to:
1. Where the advertiser (event business) has not fulfilled their agreement or contract (verbal or otherwise) with the event or function organiser resulting in any event or function being (but not limited to) cancelled, scaled down, causing loss of revenues or additional incurred costs.
2. Where the event or function has not lived up to the advertisers (event business) expectations, or has been (but not limited to) cancelled, poorly organised, poorly attended, rained off and weather related problems or in any other circumstances.
3. Where advertisers (event business) have entered into any agreement or contract (verbal or otherwise) to attend an event or function, provide a service or product where the event or function organiser has not fulfilled or (but not limited to) altered, changed the agreement or contract without notice.
4. Where advertisers (event business) have entered into any agreement or contract (verbal or otherwise) to attend an event or function, assuming to be the only business providing a service or product where the event or function organiser has without notice additionally booked a competitor business or businesses resulting in reduced profits and increased costs.
5. Where any individual or persons have incurred a personal injury, illness or fatality as a direct or indirect result of the (but not limited to) equipment, rides, services or eating any products supplied by any advertiser (event business) within or linked too from this website. We strongly advise that event organisers or companies booking advertisers for their events or functions check for up to date safety certificates, hygiene, food handling and training certificates for more info view our event planner.
Consequential Disclaimer (By Area)
Villagefetes consequential disclaimer (as above) will expressly additionally apply to the following points that are a consequence and result from your use of this website and website services including (but not limited to) any direct, indirect or consequential loss, claim, damage, or other expense arising out of or related to any services offered by this website:
1. Through any advertised services or products where you have decided to purchase, hire, book any service or products advertised on this website where the advertiser has not fulfilled their agreement or contract (verbal or otherwise) or not provided any goods or services to the standard that was expected.
2. Through using our Event Services Directory where you have decided to purchase from, hire the services of, or have booked any business advertised either within the Services Directory area/s listings or any other location within the website, nor where the advertiser has not fulfilled their agreement or contract with the customer.
3. Through using our Event Planners and Services Guide where you have decided to start and plan any type of event or function covered within the event planners or guides. Planning any type of event requires a great deal of commitment, personal effort, and can sometimes need a large financial commitment, also many uncontrollable factors should be taken into account such as the weather. All individuals considering planning an event or function, should thoroughly research the subject and get as much advice from as many sources as possible.
4. Through using our Free Email Service where due to a poor response, the event or function organiser may have to cancel their advertised attraction or service and look elsewhere for their event requirements. You should be aware that on occasions various advertisers will not wish to attend certain events for numourous reasons and Villagefetes will not be liable for any losses or expenses incurred directly or indirectly.
5. Through using our Product Search and Price Comparison where you have decided to purchase items or item listed based upon product price and information displayed on this website. This website acts as an intermediary whereby companies can advertise, promote, list and display individual products, all product price and descriptions are for reference purposes only and all data is supplied by the retailer. Villagefetes does not inspect, test or physically handle any of the items offered for sale, if any problem occurs with any product you agree that any problems should be dealt with through that product supplier or retailer, Villagefetes will not offer any form of reward or remuneration (cash back) for any individuals or companies who have decided to purchase a product through any product links displayed on this website.
Further information regarding this disclaimer can be requested from us via any of the contact methods located on our contact us page.